Friday, March 18, 2011

Champion Girl

I spent a morning at the local pool watching and cheering my eldest daughter in her Faction School Swimming Carnival.  I was exhausted by the time I got to work at lunch time! She and her friends and her teammates swam only their best to compete for their Faction. I am proud that she participated and did so with enthusiasm and showed good sportsmanship with "Hi 5's" to her friends on her achievements and theirs. Amy came away with the award for Champion Girl in her Year level with 1st in backstroke and freestyle and 2nd in breastroke. She also was the only Yr 5 competitor in the Open 100m freestyle and came 7th. This was my favourite race because although she came at the back of the field, she still did her best and was pleased that she had even made it to the finals. Go Green!


No comments:

Post a Comment