Today we enjoyed the annual Fete at Aquinas College. The kids rode the bucking bull and ran around the middle of a big blown up ball inside the gymnasium and ate hamburgers and icecream and slushies. It was a fun afternoon. There was even a cow pat raffle! The idea is.... you chose a number on a grid and pay your $50 and when they release the cow into the matching grid area on the oval, it hopefully poos on your number and then you WIN the $1000! There was also a jelly bean jar guessing competition and guess what?? YES I won the jar of jelly beans! All 1756 of them. The idea of how to actually win this, is....... you put your name near noone elses on the list of numbers and hopefully the correct number comes within range of what you guessed! That's how I won! The girls were delighted and now they are buzzing with a sugar hit!!!! Lucky I am the only one that likes the black ones....
OMG how are you two ever going to eat all of those jellybeans. well done to you both, it sounds like you had a fantastic day.
ReplyDeleteWe are off to Gardaland today (bit like Disneyland). Awsome, wish you were both here so I could take you. Love Nicola xx